This trick will be helpful for those who want to block access to particular websites on their system. Parents can block certain websites from their younger ones. It can also be used in schools and colleges etc….
Well this trick is very simple and it goes this way.
1. Open MyComputer
2. Browse C: (or your Operating system drive)
3. Browse Windows –>System32–>drivers–>etc
so the Location will be C:WINDOWSsystem32driversetc
In the etc folder look for the file hosts
4. Open this file hosts with notepad.
5. Locate the line 127.0.0.1 localhost
6. To block www.google.com for example, just add this text under